Broad-spectrum adaptogen support
For occasional mental and physical stress‡
Rhodiola rosea, a Siberian plant also known as Golden root, has been used traditionally for hundreds of years to help lessen mental and physical stress and to promote endurance.1,2 Animal studies indicate that the extract also appears to maintain healthy adrenal catecholamine activity during stress and provide cardioprotection by moderating stress-induced catecholamine release in the myocardium.3 Furthermore, Rhodiola rosea has demonstrated the potential to support healthy glucose metabolism.4 Rhodiola may be contraindicated for individuals taking adrenergic-blocking and anti-arrhythmic medications.‡
- Helps lessen mental and physical stress and promotes endurance‡
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism‡
- May promote endurance‡
- May help maintain healthy adrenal catecholamine activity during occasional stress‡
- Standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Stress Support: Rhodiola Rosea helps lessen mental and physical stress as well as support endurance.*
- Healthy Glucose Metabolism: Rhodiola Rosea also supports healthy glucose metabolism and cellular function*
- Cognitive Health: By promoting the activity of neurotransmitters, Rhodiola rosea supports cognitive functioning, memory and attention.
- Pure Ingredients: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive
- By promoting the activity of neurotransmitters, Rhodiola rosea supports functioning, memory and attention.*
- Ages 18 and up
- Support for occasional mental and physical stress‡
- Rhodiola rosea is derived from the root and standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, between meals
About the brand
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.