A well-absorbed form of magnesium that supports the heart and skeletal muscles*
Magnesium Citramate provides magnesium bound to citrate and malate for superior absorption. Both magnesium and malic acid have been found to provide support to individuals with muscle tenderness and fatigue. A study of 24 individuals found malic acid along with magnesium taken two times daily provided significant support in measurements of tenderness and discomfort.
- An easy-to-take-on-the-go capsule.
- A combination of magnesium citrate and dimagnesium malate – both well-absorbed forms of magnesium – that the body uses to produce cellular energy (the body process called the Krebs cycle or citric acid cycle).*
- Citrate has the added benefit of working with magnesium to support healthy kidneys by decreasing the levels of calcium oxalate and phosphate crystals in the urine.*
- Malate pairs well with magnesium to provide benefit for individuals with fatigue, and muscle tenderness.*
- Get support for more than 600 enzymatic processes, healthy cardiac and lung function, bone density, muscle tenderness, and fatigue. *
How to Use
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
|Magnesium (Dimagnesium Malate)||80mg|
|Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule, Medium Chain Triglycerides|
- Bone & Joint
- Heart & Vessels
Blood Sugar Support Bundle
The mineral magnesium is crucial for the body to function properly because magnesium is involved in more than 600 of the body's enzymatic reactions.
According to World Health Organization statistics, as many as three of every four U.S. adults don’t achieve the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Recommended Daily Intake of 420 mg of magnesium. A magnesium deficiency can manifest in many ways, such as poor blood sugar metabolism, muscle cramps or soreness, eyelid twitching, fatigue, and poor sleep.
Why is magnesium important?
- Magnesium is essential for the health of the heart and blood vessels, brain, bones, muscles, and lungs.*
- Magnesium supports healthy blood sugar levels.*
- It promotes bronchial relaxation.*
- An essential mineral for the electrical activity of the heart, it supports healthy heart rate and rhythm.*
- Magnesium helps relax both smooth and skeletal muscle.*
- It supports the dilation of blood vessels (vasodilation), which maintains healthy blood pressure and optimal blood flow.*
- It supports healthy blood sugar by enhancing insulin sensitivity.*
- Magnesium is a cofactor for multiple enzymes involved in cellular energy production.*
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Gas, bloating, or diarrhea may occur in some individuals taking magnesium supplements. This can occur at varying amounts depending on the individual and resolves when the amount is reduced.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.