Get the immune-supporting, antioxidant benefits of Vitamin C with natural citrus flavonoids.*
Thorne’s Vitamin C with Flavonoids contains ascorbic acid and naturally occurring citrus flavonoids. The flavonoids provide greater antioxidant capacity than Vitamin C does alone, thus better scavenging free radicals within the body.*
Vitamin C, with bioflavonoids from oranges, optimizes the beneficial effects of vitamin C by replicating the way it's found in nature – in the presence of flavonoids.*
Although you might rely on vitamin C only during the winter months, this vitamin can support your overall health every day. Vitamin C has many roles in your body and is linked to impressive health benefits, including immune function, collagen formation, and supporting liver detoxification.*
Because vitamin C is a vitamin that the body can’t produce, it must be obtained from the diet or by supplementation.
- Immune Support: Get the immune-supporting and antioxidant benefits of vitamin C combined with natural citrus flavonoids
- Healthy Skin: Promotes collagen production, which enhances skin, nail, and hair health
- Wound Healing: Collagen production, antioxidative properties, and immune support make vitamin C an important nutrient for supporting post-surgical healing and injury repair
- Free From: Doesn't contain gluten, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, dairy, yeast, soy, fish, or shellfish
- NPN 80019400
Why Vitamin C with Flavonoids?
Benefits of Vitamin C with Flavonoids:
- Promotes optimal immune function*
- Important in collagen production, which enhances skin, nail, and hair health*
- Supports healthy tissue and cartilage formation, a benefit during wound healing and injury repair*
- Plays a role in phase I liver detoxification, plus its antioxidant properties help protect against the toxic effects of heavy metals*
- Helps increase glutathione, a potent antioxidant necessary for supporting phase II liver detoxification*
The benefits of collagen production, its antioxidant status, and immune support make vitamin C an important nutrient for surgery patients to support wound healing*
Key Ingredients: Flavonoids+Vitamin C
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||500mg|
|Other Ingredients: Hypromellose Capsule, Silicon Dioxide|
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known interactions or contraindications at the publication date.
Vitamin C can cause diarrhea in some individuals in large doses, which can vary from person to person. This resolves when the dosage is reduced.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.