Good health starts with vitamin D
Supports healthy bones and muscles, cardiovascular health, and immune function*
Vitamin D3 in liquid form to provide easy, accurate, and personalized supplementation of vitamin D, an important nutrient for all stages of life.
Benefits of Thorne’s Vitamin D Liquid:
- Supports healthy teeth and bones*
- Promotes lean muscle mass and helps maintain muscle strength*
- Enhances the absorption and retention of calcium*
- Supports healthy brain function and positive mood*
- Promotes cardiovascular health and immune function*
Features of Thorne's Vitamin D Liquid:
- Liquid form makes supplementation easy to customize for adults and children
- Can be mixed with food or beverages for ease of use
- Formulated with vitamin D3, a more potent and better absorbed form than vitamin D2
- In a base of medium-chain triglyceride oil without soy oil or sesame oil, and is preserved with mixed tocopherols (natural vitamin E)
- The self-dispensing top provides accurate and individualized dosing by metering individual drops
- Multiple Functions: Supports healthy bones and muscles, cardiovascular health, and immune function*
- Natural Preservative: Preserved with mixed tocopherols (natural vitamin E)
- Free From: Every Thorne® product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish
- NPN 80020094
It is essential to maintain healthy vitamin D levels throughout all stages of life – from fetal development to old age. Vitamin D helps protect a number of important functions in the body. Because the amount of vitamin D needed to achieve minimum vitamin D sufficiency (commonly defined as a 32-ng/mL 25(OH)D blood level) or higher depends on many factors and can vary significantly from individual to individual, we offer one encapsulated vitamin D3 formula and two liquids.
|Other Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Mixed Tocopherols|
How to Use
Take 2 drops one to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional. Invert bottle to dispense individual drops. May be added to food or mixed in beverages. Do not refrigerate.
Vitamin D, the sunshine vitamin, is produced by the skin when it is exposed to sunlight. Although direct sunlight exposure is a great source of vitamin D, due to the use of sunscreen, seasonal changes, geography, and lifestyle, many individuals don’t get enough sun, so they can be prone to having a low level of vitamin D. Therefore, finding the best vitamin D supplement can provide great health benefits.* Thorne’s Vitamin D Liquid for adults and children makes supplementation easy.
You could be at risk of a vitamin D deficiency if you:
- Rarely go outdoors, live in the northern latitudes, or have a darker skin tone
- Have limited sun exposure due to your occupation, clothing choices, or engage in indoor athletics rather than outdoor sports
- Regularly wear sunscreen with an SPF greater than 8
- Are an older adult (the risk of a deficiency increases with age beginning at age 50)
- Have a chronic health condition, such as a bowel disease or a surgical procedure (like gastric bypass), that can decrease fat absorption
- Are obese
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.