Delayed-release encapsulation (free of phthalate - commonly found in enteric coating)
- Provides antioxidants
- Helps to reduce (symptoms such as) pain, the quantity of secretion, inability to perceive smell, and stuffy nose from ear, nose, and/or throat infections.
- The mucolytic enzyme helps break down mucous.
- Mucolytic Formula with Biofilm Disruptors*
BiofilmX combines multiple fibrinolytic & mucolytic enzymes to
help breakdown biofilms.*
- Serrapeptase - a potent mucolytic enzyme that help reduce the inhibitory effects of bacterial biofilms, enhance anti-microbial activity, and helps promote healthy inflammatory responses.*
- Systemic fibrinolytic proteases and polysaccharide - digesting enzymes to help breakdown the integrity of biofilms and their adhesion to target tissues.*
- Alpha lipoic acid - a sulfurhydryl-containing compound known to disrupt biofilm formation and provide antioxidant protection to the host.*
- Enteric-release encapsulation (FREE of phthalates that are commonly found in enteric coating) to bypass stomach acid.
- NPN 80078777
Important Disclaimer about VitaAid® line of products
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.