Comprehensive Gut-Healing Formula Cabbage Juice Concentrate
Fresh cabbage juice concentrate is known to contain vitamin U – or S-methylmethionine – that has been shown to promote the healing of peptic ulcers via dermal fibroblast activation.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve
Enhanced version of GI-Restore with the addition of cold-pressed, spray-dried fresh cabbage juice concentrate
- Helps relieve inflammatory conditions of the GI tract and repair the linings of the gut via multiple mechanisms
- Support intercellular tight junctions
- Increase mucus secretion in the stomach
- Coat gut linings to soothe and protect damaged/inflamed tissue
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine actions – ensure gut lining integrity and regulate acid secretion
- Promote proper tissue formation and regeneration
- Inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract (demulcent)
- Abdominal pain and burning sensation in the stomach (demulcent)
- NPN | 80055270
Per 1/2 teaspoon: 84 servings
Slippery Elm Extract (4:1) (Ulmus rubra) (branch bark).....150 mg
(water extract) (equivalent to 600 mg of dried herb)
DGL (Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice) (10:1) (Glycyrrhiza glabra).....152 mg
(root) (equivalent to 1520 mg of dried herb)
Zinc L-carnosine (polaprezinc).....25 mg
Quercetin (isolate).....50 mg
Cabbage Juice Concentrate (20:1).....150 mg
(Brassica oleracea) (leaf) (low-temperature spray-dried)
(equivalent to 3000 mg of cabbage juice)
Adults - Take 1/2 teaspoon, 3 times a day, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you are following a low protein diet.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.