Used in Herbal medicine to help relieve inflammation
Verlusan+ is a unique formula with enhanced bioavailability by the addition of Bioperine® (piperine from black pepper). It contains multiple, natural COX-2 inhibiting agents specialized for relief of inflammation, swelling and minor pain.*
- Natural COX-2 Inhibitor to Relieve Inflammation
Herbal Anti-Inflammatory Formula.*
- Contains Antioxidants for the Maintenance of Good Health.*
- Contains daily dosage of 1000 mg of patent iso-alpha acid standardized Humulus lupulus extract clinically proven to be a COX-2 (Cyclyoxygenases) inhibitor.
- Reduces PGE2 production of the specific target cells.*
- Provides effective anti-inflammatory support without the cardiovascular, gastrointestinal and renal adverse effects.*
- Contains highly concentrated phyto-antioxidants to scavenge free radicals and reduce oxidative stress in inflamed tissues.*
Ingredients (per capsule):
(Each capsule contains 6300 mg Dried Herb Equivalent)
Hops Extract 30:1 (Humulus lupulus)…..167 mg
(Perluxan™) (cone) (30% alpha and iso-alpha acids)
(equivalent to 5010 mg of dried herb)
Boswellia Extract 20:1 (Boswellia serrata) (gum resin)…..60 mg
(65% boswellic acid) (equivalent to 1200 mg of dried herb)
Curcumin (from Curcuma longa) (root, rhizome)…..200 mg
Rosemary Extract 6:1 (Rosmarinus officinalis)…..15 mg
(leaf) (equivalent to 90 mg of dried herb)
C3-Complex® and Bioperine® are registered trademarks of Sabinsa Corp.
L-leucine, hypromellose (capsule), piperine (Bioperine®)
Adults – Take 2 capsules, 3 times a day, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have depression and/or related diseases; or if you have severe circulatory disorders, a history of gallstones, stomach ulcers, or when you are taking blood thinners.Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Important Disclaimer about VitaAid® line of products
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you have a bile duct obstruction. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity occurs. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Consumption of Hops with alcohol, other medications and/or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.