Microcidin® Broad Spectrum Anti-Microbial & Anti-Candida Formula
Microcidin® is a broad spectrum anti-microbial to help relieve symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections and catarrhal conditions.
Garlic is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve the symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections and catarrhal conditions.
- Antimicrobial Herbal Formula.*
- Support Respiratory & GI Health.*
- Microcidin¬Æ contains multiple antimicrobial ingredients with different mechanisms to inhibit and eradicate pathogenic microbes, such as bacteria, viruses, fungi (eg. Candida albican) and parasites.*
- Coptis (Huang Lian) contains berberine as its main constituent. Coptis is the king herb for detoxification in Traditional Chinese Medicine, especially during infections and Liver Fire. In modern medicine, Coptis by itself or combined with clove extract has been proven to inhibit fungal growth.
- Contains lab-standardized high allicin content from freeze-dried garlic concentrate.
Comprehensive herbal formula to help support respiratory and GI health.*
Synergized with highly concentrated oregano extract, undecylenic acid and caprylic acid for broad spectrum effects.*
- NPN 80034936
Huang Lian Extract (Coptis chinensis) 12:1.....60 mg
(rhizome) (20% berberine) (equivalent to 720 mg dried herb)
Garlic (Allium sativum) (bulb).....240 mg
(20,000 mcg alliin/g to yield 10,000 mcg allicin/g)
Oregano Extract (Origanum vulgare) 23:1.....40 mg
(leaf) (30% carvacrol) (equivalent to 920 mg dried herb)
*Clove Extract (Syzygium aromaticum) 3:1.....50 mg
(flower bud) (30% volatile oil) (equivalent to 150 mg dried herb)
Magnesium caprylate, undecylenic acid, silicon dioxide, L-leucine, pullulan/ hypromellose (capsule)
Important Disclaimer about VitaAid® line of products
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.