Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate Supplement
Zinc Supreme™ offers chelated minerals by Albion Advanced Nutrition, the leader in mineral technology. These are ideal chelates with a 2:1 molar ratio of two molecules of the amino acid glycine chemically bonded in liquid to one mineral ion of zinc or molybdenum for optimal absorption. These minerals are combined with other nutrients such as vitamin B6 and taurine to provide superior results.
- Chelated minerals by Albion Advanced Nutrition, the leader in mineral technology.
- These ideal chelates with a 2:1 molar ratio of 2 amino acids of glycine chemically bonded in liquid to 1 mineral ion of zinc or molybdenum for optimal absorption.
- These minerals are combined with other nutrients like vitamins B6 and taurine to provide superior results.
- Maintains skin and immune function. Helps connective tissue formation.
- Designs for Health has been a practitioner trusted brand since 1989.
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|L-Malic acid||30 mg|
|Molybdenum (Molybdenum bisglycinate)||250 mcg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||5 mg|
|Taurine (2-Aminoethanesulfonic acid)||400 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||50 mg|
|Zinc (Zinc bisglycinate)||30 mg|
Hypromellose; Magnesium stearate; Microcrystalline cellulose.
GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, VEGETARIAN, NON-GMO.
Take 1 capsule per day with a meal or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
A factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps connective tissue formation. Maintains healthy skin and immune function. Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and protein.
Consult a health practitioner if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not use if the outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.