Hypoallergenic Coenzyme Q10 Supplement
The essential nutrient Coenzyme Q10 is a necessary component of cellular energy production and respiration. It is a component of the mitochondrial electron transport system, which supplies the energy required for a variety of physiological functions. CoQ10 provides support to all cells of the body, and is especially supportive of tissues that require a lot of energy, such as the heart muscle, periodontal tissue, and the cells of the body's natural defense system.*
- CoQ10 enhances energy levels in every cell in the body, providing increased energy and exercise tolerance, and optimal nutritional support for the cardiovascular system.*
- 60 Vegetable Capsules
- Supports mitochondrial function and cellular energy‡
- Provides cellular protection from free radicals‡
- Promotes cardiovascular health‡
- Contains 100% trans-isomer, naturally derived from fermentation
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- NPN 80028938
CoQ10 shuttles electrons down the electron transport chain to produce the key energy-rich molecule adenosine triphosphate (ATP). It provides support to all cells of the body and is especially supportive of tissues that require a lot of energy, such as the heart muscle. By enhancing energy levels, CoQ10 provides optimal support for the cardiovascular system. Numerous clinical studies suggest that CoQ10 also supports healthy blood flow and heart muscle function. Furthermore, it acts as an antioxidant by providing cellular protection from free radicals and helps maintain the integrity of vitamin E.
- Ages 18 and up
- Cellular energy support‡
- As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
CoQ10 is a core component of cellular energy production and mitochondrial respiration, shuttling electrons down the electron transport chain to produce the key energy-rich molecule adenosine triphosphate (ATP).1 As such, it provides energy support to the cells of the body and is especially supportive of tissues that require a lot of energy, such as the heart muscle.2 It also acts as an antioxidant, providing cellular protection from free radicals.3
- Pure Encapsulations CoQ10 is obtained naturally by fermentation from microorganisms
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is from pine cellulose
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.