Zinc Status Test
Zinc Tally™ may provide a simple method for evaluating zinc status. After placing 10 mL of Zinc Tally in the mouth, a lack of taste or a delayed taste perception suggests a possible zinc insufficiency. An immediate taste perception suggests zinc status may be adequate. Zinc Tally may also be taken as a supplement.
- Liquid Zinc Supplement
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Helps the body to metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates
- Helps maintain immune function
- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Supports the enzymatic activity of over 100 enzymes associated with energy metabolism, protein synthesis, heme biosynthesis, carbon dioxide transport, and many other biochemical reactions.*
- Supports the metabolism, function, and maintenance of skin, the pancreas, and male reproductive organs.*
- Supports healthy immune activity, tissue synthesis, and the production and function of RNA and DNA.*
- Gluten Free
- NPN: 80015492
Label & Supplement Facts
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size||2 Teaspoons (10 mL)|
|Servings Per Container||12|
|Zinc (as zinc sulfate)||2 mg||18%|
This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
Hold 10 mL (equivalent to two tea spoon s) in the mouth for at least 10 seconds. Liquid can be swallowed after tasting.
Consult a health practitioner if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not use if the outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Refrigerate after opening.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.