Provides nutrients for supporting optimal bone health
Calcium with vitamins, D and K plus Boron
Purified Chondroitin Sulfates
Osteo-B Plus® offers comprehensive nutritional support for bone health. While the importance of calcium is well known, evidence clearly supports the view that multiple nutrients are essential to nurture the skeletal system. Osteo-B Plus® supplies these essential nutrients along with important synergists.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- Helps in normal growth and development
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Helps in connective tissue formation and repair
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Helps in tissue formation
- Helps to form red blood cells
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function
- Helps to maintain healthy skin
- Helps to maintain immune function
- Helps to maintain good health
- Helps to prevent biotin deficiency
- NPN: 80036295
Bone is a dynamic tissue that requires adequate nutrition for maintenance and growth. Because of the balance between bone building, performed by the osteoblasts, and bone dissolution, performed by the osteoclasts, bone growth and maintenance possess distinct nutritional needs. Adequate calcium and vitamin D intake throughout life is linked to reduced risk of osteoporosis through the mechanism of optimizing peak bone mass during adolescence and early adulthood, or slowing the rate of bone loss for persons with a family history of the disease, post menopausal women, and elderly men and women.
|Medicinal Ingredient per dose:|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid))||120 mg
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||200 IU|
|Vitamin K (as phytonadione)||65 mcg|
|Thiamin (B1) (as mononitrate)||1.5 mg|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1.7 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||2 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (as resin bound cobalamin)||6 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||10 mg|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||500 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||200 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||5 mg|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||2 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese gluconate)||5 mg|
|Purified Chondroitin Sulfate||200 mg|
|Boron (as calcium borogluconate)||3 mg|
|Silicon (from Saccharum Officinarum extract)||100 mcg|
Three (3) tablets each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Not recommended for pregnant women. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.