High-potency tablets enhanced with citrus bioflavonoids to help strengthen your immune system
High Potency Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids Antioxidant & Immune System Support
SISU Ester-C helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- High-potency tablets for people wishing to supply their needs with fewer pills
- Easy-to-swallow, coated tablets
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
- High Potency Vitamin C; Enhanced with vitamin C-rich acerola cherry extract and citrus fruits as well as bioflavonoids and rutin for superior immune system support in fewer doses.
- Immune Support & More; This antioxidant-rich Ester-C® formula supports immune health and allergy relief and helps maintain strong bones, gums, and teeth.
- Gentle & Well Retained; Ester-C® is a less-acidic vitamin C that is gentle on the digestive system; Clinical studies show that Ester-C® increases vitamin C levels in the body for up to 24 hours.
- Superior Absorption; Regular vitamin C is first buffered with calcium, then a special process transforms it into trademarked Ester-C®.
Each tablet contains
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate*)1,000 mg
Calcium (calcium ascorbate*)*from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate125 mg
Citrus bioflavonoidsfrom the fruit and peel of orange, lemon, grapefruit, and mandarin orange, and from the fruit of lime200 mg
Acerola (Malpighia glabra, fruit)4:1 extract, QCE 100 mg25 mg
Rose hip (Rosa canina, fruit)25 mg
Rutin (Dimorphandra mollis, fruit)25 mg
- calcium phosphate dibasic, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), maltodextrin
- hypromellose, glycerin (vegetable), purified water
- Dairy, wheat, gluten, or soy
- Take 1 tablet 1 time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.