Herbal Liquid to Support Digestive Health
Complex botanical formulation
• Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help promote digestion and digestive comfort*
Ideal for vegans
• Convenient liquid format
- Synergistic herbs combination used to relieve digestive disturbances and help stimulate appetite and aid digestion.
- Help Relieve Digestive Disturbances/Dyspepsia
- Help Stimulate Appetite And Aid Digestion
- Convenient Liquid Format
- Formulated For Bacterial, Viral And Parasitic Infections
- Ideal For Vegans
- 0.015 ml
- Black Walnut (Juglans nigra) Leaf Extract (1:10)
1.5 mg Dried Equivalent
- 0.0125 ml
- Quassia (Quassia amara) Wood Extract (1:10)
1.25 mg Dried Equivalent
- 0.010 ml
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) Whole Herb Extract(1:10)
1.0 mg Dried Equivalent
- 0.15 ml
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) Flower Extract(1:10)
0.75 mg Dried Equivalent
- 0.005 ml
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) Bud Extract (1:10)
0.5 mg Dried Equivalent
Purified water, ethanol (grain)
Take 30 drops four times daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. For use beyond two weeks consult your healthcare practitioner.
About BLACK WALNUT
Black walnut fights parasites, fungal infections and aids with healing...
Black walnut is primarily used to treat parasitic infections in the gastrointestinal tract. It contains compounds that kill some forms of parasites. It also has laxative activity to flush to parasites out of the body. Externally it has been used to heal wounds and fight fungal or b\viral (warts) skin infections. Some studies show that black walnut may be useful to treat high blood pressure and cholesterol.
Parasites follow egg and larval phases with hatching usually occurring around the time of the full moon. Most anti-parasitic herbs will not kill the parasites if they are still in the eggs. It is most effect to begin parasite cleansing around the time of the full moon and to continue cleansing for a few moon cycles. When doing a parasite cleanse it is advisable to seek help from a health professional who can monitor your progress and decrease possible treatment side effects.
Most black walnut supplements are made as encapsulated dried husks or bark, a tincture of the same plant parts or loose dried herb. Do not use black walnut for prolonged periods of time because it contains chemicals that can cause cell mutations. For the same reason black walnut should not be used during pregnancy. You can become dependent on the laxative activity of black walnut.
Black Walnut– QUICK FACTS
· Black Walnut husks, inner bark, leaves and nuts.
· Constipation, poor wound healing, parasites, fungal infections, warts.
· As a tea add two teaspoons of dried herb to one cup of water. As a capsule or tincture as directed on label. (Clinical doses may be higher as recommended by your practitioner).
WORKS WELL WITH
· Anti-parasitic herbs, fiber, activated charcoal.
· Do not use black walnut for prolonged periods of time.
· Do not use black walnut in pregnancy.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or to plants of the Asteraceae family, do not use. If you have stomach or duodenal ulcers, stomach hyperacidity, liver disorders, biliary disorders and/or seizure disorders, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Contains no added starch, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring, dairy or animal products.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.