Probiotics for Formula Fed Babies
Support Gastrointestinal Health in Children (1-4 years)
HMF Baby F probiotic supplement for formula-fed babies provides Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, which help to support gastrointestinal health. In a recent clinical trial, infants aged 0-6 months supplemented with probiotics strains included in HMF Baby F’s formula did not experience any increase in adverse event incidence, number of visits to the doctor, or mother’s assessment of infant health.
HMF Baby F contains fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and transgalactooligosaccharides (GOS), a fibre similar to oligosaccharides naturally occurring in breast milk. HMF Baby F’s powder dissolves easily into milk, formula, or water.
- Designed for Formula-Fed Babies: HMF Baby F contains fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and transgalactooligosaccharides (GOS), a fibre similar to oligosaccharides naturally occurring in breast milk. HMF Baby F’s powder dissolves easily into milk, formula, or water.
- Baby Gastrointestinal Health: HMF Baby F provides 10 billion CFU per dose which help to support gastrointestinal health and support a favourable gut glora in children 1 to 4 years old.
- Probiotic Benefits: There are billions of bacteria living in the intestinal tract, often referred to as “microflora.” Probiotics are live, “friendly” bacteria in the microflora that work to keep a healthy intestinal balance, reducing the amount of harmful bacteria while replenishing and maintaining beneficial strains. Maintaining this balance is critical for overall good health.
- Gluten Free & Non GMO: This product is non-GMO, gluten free, soy free, and vegetarian.
- Helps support gastrointestinal health
- Could promote a favourable gut flora
|Serving Size 1 Scoop (1.1g):|
|Probiotic Consortium||10 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)|
|Ligilactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08)|
Transgalactooligosaccharides (GOS), fructooligosaccharides (FOS). Ingredients used to maintain viability of probiotics (dipotassium phosphate, monopotassium phosphate, trehalose, sucrose, sodium chloride, maltodextrin).
Gluten Free, Soy Free, Vegetarian, Non GMO, No artificial coloring or flavoring.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Store under refrigeration (below 46 °F).
Children (1-4 years): In a glass, add water or milk to one scoop of HMF Baby F and mix. Take once daily with a meal, at least two to three hours before or after taking antimicrobial treatments, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Are HMF products shipped with an ice pack?
It is not necessary but we ship with ice pack. Please refer to the following info.
after extensive product testing and new freeze drying technology performed by Genestra, it was concluded that the ice pack did not make a difference during shipping since the product potency was still well over 100% label claims when shipped with ice or no ice. The manufacturer states that it is no longer necessary to ship the HMF products with an ice pack .
How do I travel with my HMF probiotics?
We highly recommend you take your probiotics with you on all trips and vacations since their potency will last for up to 3 months at room temperature un-refrigerated. But, when possible and if convenient, we recommend you store your probiotics in the freezer or refrigerator, especially if you plan to preserve freshness of your product for months or years.
Do not use this product if your child has an immune-compromised condition. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if your child has fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Keep out of the reach of children. Use only if safety seal is intact. Store under refrigeration (below 8 °C). Packaged by weight, not volume. Settling may occur
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.