Homeopathic remedy to relieve symptoms of colds and flus
Gripps Drops from Pascoe are a homeopathic remedy made with eucalyptus, to help relieve symptoms associated with the common cold and flu, such as sore throat, runny nose, cough, fever and muscle aches. The drops also work to help your body heal faster and fight the viral infection.
- HELPS TO RELIEVE SYMPTOMS OF COLDS & FLUS – Gripps is a homeopathic remedy to relive symptoms of colds and flu, such as a runny nose, sore throat, cough, fever, and muscle aches.
- EUCALYPTUS – eucalyptus is a potent antimicrobial. The plant contains essential oils that kill of pathogens of any kind in the body. It has commonly been used for colds and flus including respiratory infections because it helps to relax the lungs and sinuses while stimulating them to cough up fluid or drain fluid. It is only used internally as a homeopathic otherwise it is used as a steam inhalation.
- KALIUM BICHROMICUM - Kali bichromicum as a homeopathic is used to relieve the symptoms of cough and sore throats as well as sinusitis. This includes cough with mucous especially that is difficult to expel. It can also help with chest pain and trouble sleeping that comes along with these symptoms
- EUPATORIUM PERFOLIATUM – Eupatorium as a homeopathic is used to treat cold and flus especially with severe achiness and bone pains. It is excellent for those who are sore and exhausted as well as suffering from cough and sore throats. This gentle preparation helps to relieve these symptoms while stimulating the innate healing system of the body to prevent them from returning.
- NON-DROWSY RELIEF OF COLD & FLU SYMPTOMS – Gripps helps combat the symptoms of cold and flu without causing side effects such as drowsiness that are common in cough and cold medications. It is a great effective alternative to these, that can be used throughout the day without worry.
When should you take Gripps?
Gripps can be taken during flu season, to help ease and relieve the flu symptoms. Gripps is suitable for adults and children 12 years and older.
How should you take Gripps?
Gripps is easy to take - just dilute a few drops into a glass of water and sip. Gripps Drops can be taken in conjunction with other home remedies, like hot teas and fluids, warm foot soaks and lots of rest.
Effective relief of symptoms of cold and flu from Gripps
Gripps Drops provide effective relief for symptoms of colds and flu, and strengthen the body's healing system.
Gripps is a Homeopathic remedy to relieve symptoms of colds and ﬂus such as runny nose, sore throat, cough, fever and muscle aches.
1 g (43 drops) contains:
Eucalyptus globulus 1X 20 mg
Kalium bichromicum (Potassium dichromate) 2X 10 mg
Eupatorium perfoliatum Ø 2.5 mg
Gelsemium sempervirens 1X 1 mg
Arsenicum album 3X 1 mg
Strychnos nux-vomica (Nux vomica) 1X 1 mg
Phosphorus 3X 1 mg
Schoenocaulon officinale (Sabadilla) 1X 1 mg
Bryonia 1X 1 mg
Aconitum napellus 1X 1 mg
Sanguinaria canadensis 6X 0.5 mg
Purified water, alcohol. Contains 43% (V/V) alcohol.
Adults, children over 12 years: (chronic) 10-30 drops 1-3 times a day; (acute): every 15-60 minutes (up to 12 times a day) or until improvement of symptoms. Then resume general dosing.
The drops should be taken diluted in some water.
Hypersensitivity to chromium, eucalyptus or cineol. If cutaneous reactions occur, discontinue use. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.