Support Memory, Positive Mood and Moderate Occasional Stress*
SeroPlus promotes serotonin production to support relaxation, moderate occasional stress and encourage positive mood, which helps maintain healthy eating behavior.‡
- Supports healthy serotonin production (the happy hormone)‡
- Promotes relaxation and helps moderate occasional stress‡
- May encourage positive mood, which helps maintain healthy eating behavior‡
- Provides the serotonin precursor 5-HTP
- Enhances healthy sensitization of serotonin receptors and nervous system function with inositol*
- Supports healthy serotonin activity and maintains healthy reuptake with taurine*
- Enhances 5-HTP availability with niacinamide and zinc*
- Includes the synergistic cofactors magnesium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, Metafolin® L-5-MTHF to support serotonin production and positive mood* SeroPlus supports serotonin production to promote positive mood, moderate occasional stress, and maintain healthy eating behavior*
- NPN 80047730
This supplement provides the serotonin precursor 5-HTP and inositol, which supports serotonin receptors. The ingredient taurine supports healthy serotonin activity and maintains healthy reuptake. Niacinamide and zinc enhance 5-HTP availability, and to support serotonin production and positive mood, the supplement includes the cofactors magnesium, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and folate as Metafolin® L-5-MTHF.‡
|vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||100 mg||-|
|niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg||-|
|folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)||500 mcg||-|
|magnesium (as di-magnesium malate)||100 mg||-|
|zinc (as zinc picolinate)||10 mg||-|
|inositol (as myo-inositol)||500 mg||-|
|taurine (free-form)||200 mg||-|
|pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)||10 mg||-|
2-4 capsules daily, in divided doses, between meals.
More Product Details
SeroPlus was developed by Pure Encapsulations in conjunction with Dr. James Greenblatt as part of The Integrative Mental Health Series, a line of products based on scientific findings and decades of clinical experience. SeroPlus contains 5-HTP to support healthy mood balance by providing serotonin building blocks. By helping to form serotonin, 5-HTP balance serotonin function in the brain for emotional wellness. Also critical to each formulation in this series is the inclusion of vitamin B6, zinc and Metafolin® L-5-MTHF cofactors; L-5MTHF is the form of folate that easily crosses the blood-brain barrier. These nutrients are often depleted in individuals due to medications, inadequate diets and toxic environmental exposures, compromising the ability to properly metabolize nutrients. Along with zinc, vitamin B6 is a cofactor in amino acid metabolism, including the metabolism of 5-HTP into serotonin.
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have scleroderma. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include, but are not limited to, L-tryptophan, S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. Johnâ€™s wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over the counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea medication and anti-migraine medication. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain, or experience skin changes. Some people may experience drowsiness, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Folic acid supplementation may mask a B12 deficiency; ask your healthcare practitioner if you are taking sufficient B12.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.