Comprehensive Gut-Healing Formula Cabbage Juice Concentrate
- Polaprezinc (Zinc L-Carnosine) - helps to protect intercellular tight junctions, and reduce gut hyperpermeability
- Combination of herbal demulcents - DGL (10:1) and Slippery Elm (4:1 water extract) - to coat and soothe inflamed GI linings.
- Quercetin exerts anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory effects in the gut.
- Powder form to ensure contact throughout the entire GI tract.
- NPN 80056547
Used in Herbal Medicine to help:
• relieve inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract (demulcent).
• relieve abdominal pain and burning sensation in the stomach (demulcent).
Calcium butyrate (100 mg), L-leucine, silicon dioxide, hypromellose (capsule)
Adults – Take 1/2 teaspoon, 3 times a day, or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you are following a low-protein diet.
Why choose Vita Aid products?
Exclusive for licensed practitioners – No parallel self-medication product line that shares the same formulas in general consumer’s market
All products are developed via working with our professional Medical Advisor Group, which includes Dr. John Bender (ND), Dr. Peter Bennett (ND), Dr. Brian Martin (ND), Dr. Martin Kwok (ND, DrTCM), Dr. Hana Weidenfeld (ND), Dr. Lorenzo Diana (ND), Dr. Carol Lin (ND), Dr. Wei-Wei Han, and Calra Cohen (DTCM, RAc).
Carefully chosen, high potency, filler-free herbal extracts/isolates(read about extracts vs. tinctures) minimize the number of capsules needed to reach the therapeutic dosages.
Vegetarian formulations to meet each individual’s lifestyle.
Formulations are developed based on human clinical trials where the ingredients and dosages are proven by research to exert health benefits
Free of magnesium stearate or other lubricating stearic salts – for higher bioavailability of the active ingredients
A Canadian NHPD-GMP certified manufacturer, we develop, market and manufacture all our products. This means that we fully control the quality from the beginning to the end.
Using highly bioavailable glycine-chelated mineral sources.
All products are in full compliance with the NHPD regulations.
† Vita Aid Professional Therapeutics products are exclusively available for licensed healthcare practitioners to ensure the proper use of high-quality nutrition supplements.
* Some formulas may be slightly different outside Canada and the US.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.